The Technical Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, executing, and controlling all aspects of the project within the constraints of the defined Statement of Work. In addition, the Project Manager will work closely with the Salesforce.com Architect to leverage features and functions of the Salesforce.com platform. The PM owns the overall success of the assigned projects and is accountable to ensure that the business outcomes of the project are realized and sustainable. The Project Manager must display leadership through coaching and mentoring to all project team members, as well as fostering growth and development opportunities on the projects under their direction.
- Project Management – Manage all aspects of the project. Including: Scope Management, Schedule Management, Financial Management, Issue Management, Risk Management and Communication Management
- Project Leadership – Provide project leadership through the management of day-to-day project activities and interactions with client, facilitating meetings and issue resolution, guiding the project through Xede’s System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology or the project approach defined in the Statement of Work, directing and coordinating project resources, and ensuring deliverables are comprehensive and complete
- PM Practice Development – Develop the Project Management organization’s capabilities through the evaluation and adoption of best practices and education of other team members to ensure the continued maturation of the PM Practice and better ensure the successful delivery of project outcomes
- Client Relationship Management – Build and grow client relationships through regular interactions, delivering on promises, and identifying needs and offering alternative solutions.
- Leading and Developing Talent – Build solid performing project teams and work with all leaders to develop and engage team members according to growth plan.
- Over four (4) years of Project Management experience in Salesforce.com required
- Minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience managing medium scale technology projects
- Experienced in defining project plans, schedules, estimates, and resource plans is required
- Demonstrated command of the SDLC methodology is required.
- Demonstrated client and team leadership and attention to detail.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with a focus on being clear and concise.
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, problem-solving skills, and experience with technical environments and architectures.
- Proficiency using the MS Office Suite, Agile tools, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in delivering projects under various methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative/Incremental) is preferred
- Experience in the application of industry best practice processes and tools regarding the effective management of projects, including, but not limited to, scope, schedule, cost, risk, resource, and issue management
- Experience with management reporting and delivering insight based on data that drives action.
- A general understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Experience working with medium scale enterprise applications involving interaction with heterogeneous applications.
- Experience working with cross-functional and dispersed teams.
- Able to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical co-workers and clients.
- Ability to take strategic direction from management and operate effectively in implementing the strategy.
- Adhere to, and be an ambassador for Xede’s strategy, project management and change management methodology.
- Effectively serve while operating multiple priorities.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certified CAPM, PMP, CSM, SSBB or equivalent
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (Preferred)
Intangible skills for success at Xede:
- A commitment to service excellence.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Be interesting, and interested.