Salesforce Business Analyst
The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for capturing requirements, documentation, testing and facilitating application creation, enhancement and maintenance activities for client business applications with a special focus on creating operational process flows for use within Salesforce.com. The BA is also responsible for ensuring that the final deliverable of a project meets all of the intended needs of the business. The BA will become a subject matter expert (SME) for the application(s) supported and drive a deep knowledge and understanding of the operational and business areas under analysis.
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand strategy, process, business rules, and systems represented in articulating business architecture as-is, transitional states, and to-be states through diagrams, documentation, and extensive leadership in meetings and consultations.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis.
- Develop requirement documentation, business process flow diagrams and workflows, implementation plans and identification of change adoption needs.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
- Provide expert analytical service, requirements gathering, data gathering, system documentation, business modeling, business process as needed to solve complex issues and drive clarity and understanding.
- Adhere to, and be an ambassador for Xede’s strategy, project management and change management methodology.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and system requirements that meet business requirements.
- Experience responding to RFI/RFP documents with the ability to analyze and communicate recommendations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Effectively serve while operating multiple priorities.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as directed.
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis role.
- Minimum 3-5 years using Salesforce.com and creating/administering Salesforce.
- Demonstrated command of the SDLC methodology is required.
- Demonstrated client and team leadership and attention to detail.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with a focus on being clear and concise.
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, problem-solving skills, and experience with technical environments and architectures.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Information Technology degree preferred)
- CBAP certification (preferred)
Intangible skills for success at Xede:
- A commitment to service excellence.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Be interesting, and interested.