The Salesforce Consultant is responsible business analysis, application development, and support for cloud-based solutions. The Salesforce Consultant will work closely with the Salesforce Technical Architect, Senior Salesforce Consultants, and Salesforce Developers to leverage features and functions of the Salesforce.com platform to implement Sales and Service Cloud solutions for our clients.
- Configure Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Perform day-to-day facilitation of project development including participating in meetings, generating deliverables and managing relevant communication.
- Provide end-user training on new systems upon deployment.
- Strong capability in business analysis.
- Experience in all phases of the systems development life cycle.
- Experience developing and implementing Workflow rules.
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Other Salesforce.com Certifications welcomed
Intangible skills for success at Xede:
- A commitment to service excellence.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Be interesting, and interested.