Salesforce Technical Architect
The Salesforce.com focused Technical Architect provides analysis, development and support for applications on the Force.com platform based on industry Best Practices. They will be involved in all phases of the life cycle of Salesforce.com initiatives including requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, implementation, and problem resolution. The successful candidate will possess a strong desire to meet and exceed client expectation. The Architect will make technology easily understandable for end users and showcase the potential power and value of an Xede solution in a customer centric, supportive and comprehensive fashion.
- Analyze, develop and review technical architectures that meet the needs of the client’s business architecture vision.
- Present architecture options and recommendations based on Best Practices.
- Oversee the implementation of SFDC from an architectural integrity perspective.
- Ability to provide advice on best practices and approaches to the team and the client.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise considerations related to IT architecture.
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least two (10) full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations and at least 5+ years’ experience working with SFDC.
- Direct experience with multiple SFDC Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com) implementation
- Strong SFDC and Integration knowledge (for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, ETL tools, etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, web services integration, etc.
- Technical understanding of CTI implementation and integration into the Salesforce.com Call Center environment.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
- Understand complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at least 5 complex data migrations to Salesforce.com.
- Years of experience working with clients and team members to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation.
- Ability to comprehend and synthesize client requirements and provide Business Solutions in a concise manner.
- Effectively work with management, local and remote staff, and customers to accomplish Salesforce.com project deliverables.
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Prior Consulting Experience required.
- TOGAF Certification Highly Desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Technical Architect (Preferred)
Intangible skills for success at Xede:
- A commitment to service excellence.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Be interesting, and interested.