Senior Salesforce Consultant
The Salesforce Senior Consultant leads Salesforce implementation engagements with our clients and works closely with Solutions Architects to design systems that meet business requirements. Senior Consultants are focused on the bigger picture and ensure that project teams are making the right decisions for our customers. Senior Consultants are also expected to help grow and develop less experienced members of the practice.
- Lead engagements with a focus on doing the right thing for the customer.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
- Perform day-to-day facilitation of new project development including participating in meetings, generating deliverables, and managing relevant communication.
- Assist in the configuration of Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Provide initial training on new systems.
- Take accountability for the skill development and work completeness of Xede team members.
- Minimum of three (3) years working with the Salesforce.com environment and leading engagements.
- Strong capability in business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Experience in all phases of the systems development life cycle.
- Experience deploying Salesforce Platform Clouds at scale.
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Over five (5) years of client facilitation and presentation experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of business writing experience or commensurate demonstrated expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer (preferred)
- Other Salesforce.com Certifications welcomed!
Intangible skills for success at Xede:
- A commitment to service excellence.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Be interesting, and interested.